Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

politics

I live in DC, so therefore there are ALWAYS adventures in politics.

So, we won't know about the Senate for a while. If Testor loses, then we know that the Dems don't have the Senate- but if Yellowstone County comes through then we just wait for this Webb/Allen recount. Come on Yellowstone!!!!

Yay for the House. N and I went and campaigned for Lois Murphy (PA-6) this weekend- no decision yet on that one. I'm excited about NY. Elliot Spitzer! Also, I'm looking forward to Acuri out of the Utica/Rome area (that's my college district)- they haven't had a dem in that spot for a longlong time.

In non election news- New York City plans to allow people to change their gender on their birth certificates without surgery. This is fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.

Once again, yay! I love NY.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?