Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Amy's Wedding

I went to my cousin Amy's wedding back in early November. My dad flew in and we three drove up to Columbia together. Well, we started to go together and we got there together but my father had to leave pretty much immediately to drive up to the Delaware/MD border to rescue my aunt, uncle and two cousins who were stuck on the road. My dad, ever the big brother went and made the rescue and made it back in time for the ceremony. Here are a few pictures.

The first is from the nephew of the bride the day after the wedding. He had a baby naming ceremony where he got his Hebrew name. Interesting that they waited, but with family from so far away it really made sense. He's a cutie, isn't he? And that plaid skirt? Mine. :) He's in that 9-month, I'm obsessed with my reflection phase. Cute!
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by bgood15

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?