Tuesday, July 10, 2007

 

NY and then Home!!!

Guess what N and I did on the 4th?...

Went to Coney Island for the hot dog eating contest at Nathan's Famous!



Me and mustard


I am so short that you guys are now officially seeing everything I could (other than a bunch of NYers butts and backs and heads). I kept handing N the camera and asking her to take pictures of the actual contest so I could see something. Don't try this at home!


The winner ate 66 hot dogs in 12 minutes (thats a hot dog every 10 seconds!) ew gross. The cool Japanese guy did not win because he had jaw arthritis. eeeehhh... Here's the winner Joey Chestnut with the mustard yellow belt!


The ferris wheel at Coney Island


Our cat Rosie has been chatting with this bird every chance he gets. It squawks so much that we decided to look it up and guess what, it's a cat bird. So now we have a cat bird and a bird cat.


Home is wonderful. My roses are trying to beat the heat.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?