Friday, September 07, 2007

 

Mint Chocolate Chip

And now for something completely different...

I'm totally slow churned light, low fat ice cream obsessed.
Best by far? Breyers Double Churned Mint Chocolate Chip (it's not green! I love white colored, mint flavored ice cream!)
Second best, or best depending on my mood is Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup.

Yum. When it's hot like this ice cream's the only answer.

How I ever was a vegan, I don't know (but I do know the reason I stopped being one was because I was dating someone at the time who ate ice cream at least once a day).

Can we skip right to dessert tonight, N?

Oh, and for a nifty story about another obsession with Mint Chocolate Chip check out this story from trust NPR

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?